Friday, March 31, 2006

Boring....


...but i won't let that stop me.
I am amazed by the blogs I turn up just by hitting the next blog button on the title bar. From disillusioned teenagers to middle age christians, it seems like everyone has an opinion about something, and is more than happy to share it. In the face of the overwhelming number of opinions, I have found it hard to motivate myself to keep this updated, but then I thought "What the hell". I really like to write and I really like to make my opinion known and this combines the two. It also appeals to me (or my vanity) that someone may read one of my entries and re-think an issue that's been bothering them. So, boring or not, I'll keep at it.

"You should be the change you want to see in the world" - Mohandas Gandhi

No comments: