Saturday, March 18, 2006

Boycott the Osborne Park Hotel - Dummy Spit Ahead

I'll give my money to somebody else.
Unbelievable!!!

It was 30 odd degrees (C) in Perth today, and I spent from 8:00 until 5:30 in the sun at a soccer lightning carnival. I ducked out for an hour or so to watch some club mates play cricket. On the way, I thought, "Geez a beer would be nice" so I pulled in to the drive through of the OSBORNE PARK HOTEL. "Four TED's and a can of Coke thanks mate". The snot nose at the counter says "no mate, nothing less than a six pack" What the fuck?!?!. He then followed by what I can only assume was his attempt at a sales pitch "look mate, I don't even want to sell you less than a carton, have you seen how cheap it is?". Needless to say, I did not, as I was already on my way to find someone who wanted my custom. What a twat! Cross that pub of your list of places to drink (it's a shit hole anyway). The place must be doing well enough that it can do without my twelve bucks today, and any future money I would have spent there, so it probably doesn't need yours either. I won't put up with that shit. I'm a nasty prick when annoyed, and am not averse to the odd crusade. I wonder what his boss will think when he reads my email.

No comments: