Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Random meme

1. List two things that are true of you that are not stereotypically true of members of some group that you belong to.
a) Married with children
b) My eyebrow is pierced


2. List two unusual talents that you have.
a) I remember phone numbers and birthdays
b) I have a knack for finding other peoples lost stuff


3. List two unusual weaknesses that you have.
a) Crap television (Neighbours, Australian Idol)
b) I hate going to sleep but I hate getting up (call me Mr Inertia)

4. List two unusual things that you aspire to.
a) Record and play my own music
b) Tall Children

5. List two words that you use more than most people do.
a) cunt
b) archetypal

6. List two foods that you dislike and most other people like.
a) all seafood
b) tomatoes

7. List two strange habits that you have.
a) blogging
b) filling out these questionnaires



Found it here

No comments: