Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Post 101

A bunch of random stuff today.

I thought the pictures on Preparation H web site were amusing. Roll your mouse over the pictures on the front page to see exactly what "anal discomfort" looks like.

I found a new blog I like Violent Acres. Freedom of speech at it's free-est

My musical tastes are expanding, thanks to my older son. Last 5 songs on my list were "Du Hast" by Rammstein (which i introduced him to), "Download this song" by MC Lars, he introduced me, I in turn introduced him to "The Passenger" by Iggy Pop. "Hey Now Now" by the Cloud Room, introduced to us both by Pepsi, "Vicinity of Obscenity" by System of a Down (me the band, him the song, both surprised to find we're fans) and "Mama" by My Chemical Romance. (Him the band, me the song).

My Chemical Romance. New Romantics without the style. What an odd band they are. As a product of the '80s (well my teenage years) I can understand the make-up thing (the Cure, Duran Duran) and the angst thing (the Smiths) but the combination of the two in My Chemical Romance freaks me out a little bit.

No comments: